Start Date: 5/24/2023 8:00 AM EDT
End Date: 5/26/2023 12:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Lexington Griffin Gate Marriott Golf Resort & Spa Location:
1800 Newtown Pike
Lexington, KY United States 40511
Kentucky Rural Broadband Association
Join the Kentucky Rural Broadband Association - the leading voice for Kentucky's rural broadband providers - for the KYRBA Annual Meeting, May 24-26 in beautiful Lexington, KY! The return of our annual meeting offers attendees the opportunity to participate in the Annual Golf Tournament, Table Top Expo, General Meeting and Breakout Sessions and so much more!
The event registration page includes available sponsorship opportunities as well as the option for both members and non-members to register for various events over the course of the annual meeting. Register before April 30th to take advantage of the early bird registration rate (Members $309/person, Non-members $459/person). After April 30th the registration rate goes to $339/person for members and $499/person for non-members.
Reserve your room at the Marriott Griffin Gate Resort today under the KTA room block for $165/night (+tax). Use the following link to reserve your room: Book your group rate for Kentucky Telecom Association Annual Conference May2023
Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be given to attendees that cancel a full two weeks prior to the event. Inside of two weeks, numbers have been given to the hotel venue and only partial refunds will be available at the discretion of the Executive Director due to emergencies or illness. No refunds will be given for cancellations the week of the event. Substitutions are welcome and arrangements may be made by contacting the Executive Director.
2023 KYRBA Annual Meeting Schedule
Wednesday, May 24
8:00 AM Registration Desk Open
8:00 - Welcome Breakfast
9:00 AM Associate Members Meeting
9:30 - Corn Hole Toss
11:00 AM Sports Luncheon
12:00 - Golf Tournament
3:00 PM Corn Hole Toss
5:00 - Sports Reception & Awards
9:30 - Dessert Party
11:00 PM (golf prizes will be on display for pick-up, if needed)
Thursday, May 25
8:00 AM Registration Desk Open
8:30 AM President’s Breakfast Buffet
(open to all attendees)
9:00 AM Welcome & Call to Order
General Session I Convenes
11:00 AM Break/Announcements
12:15 PM Association Business Meeting
Officer & Committee Reports
Election of New Board Members
Other Business Items
12:30 PM Business Luncheon
1:45 – Breakout Sessions
5:00 - Table Top Expo
8:00 PM (set-up available after 2 pm)
7:00 - Reception/Dine-Around
8:00 PM (heavy Hors D’oeuvres stations)
8:00 – Entertainment
Friday, May 26
7:30 AM Board of Directors Meeting
8:15 AM Registration Desk Opens
8:30 AM Continental Breakfast
9:00 AM General Session II Convenes
11:00 AM Executive Director’s Report
Tyler Campbell, KTA Executive Director
11:30 AM Introduction of New Officers
The New President's Remarks
TABLE TOP EXPO EXHIBITORS, PLEASE NOTE: KYRBA has implemented new pricing guidelines with a member and non-member rate for the Table Top Expo. The member rate for an outside wall space is $275 and the non-member rate is $475. The member rate for an inside table top is $225 and the non-member rate is $425. KYRBA asks that at least one individual from your company be registered for the conference. Expo-only attendees may register for $125/person. ATTENTION: CHANGES TO KENTUCKY'S TAX LAW MEANS WE MUST COLLECT KY'S 6 PERCENT SALES TAX ON "TEMPORARY" RENTAL SPACES, WHICH INCLUDES TABLETOPS AND BOOTHS. YOUR INVOICE WILL REFLECT A 6 PERCENT SALES TAX ON YOUR TABLETOP PURCHASE.
Priority placement during the Table Top Expo will be given to premium associate members, then basic associate members over non-members that are displaying during the expo. Tables are 3' x 6' and draped. AC power and chairs provided on request at no additional cost. Exhibit hours are Thursday, May 25th, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm. Set up will be in the afternoon; tear down at close of expo.
Tabletop Expo Rules:
- Room size limits the expo to approximately 48 tabletops. Inside tables will be set in pods of 4; outside tables along the walls.
- Stand-alone backdrops and pop-ups are allowed only along an outside table. Inside table-tops cannot have stand-alone backdrops, and table pop-ups cannot be higher than 36”. We ask that you comply in order to accommodate the space within the conference room. Please limit displays to small pieces of equipment and literature.
- Tables are 3' x 6' and draped. AC power and chairs provided on request at no additional cost. Contact the KYRBA Executive Director to make arrangements.
- Table top assignments will be made two weeks prior to the Annual Meeting.
For hotel info, contact Shari Florence at 859/288-6114 or email@example.com.
- Expo materials should arrive no earlier than 2 days before the exhibit date and include a contact name and "KYRBA Expo" on the package. Do not ship to the KYRBA office. Plan to set up and breakdown on the exhibit date. Hotel staff will be available to assist and provide shipping details.
- Ship Expo materials to this address: Marriott's Griffin Gate Resort & Spa, 1800 Newtown Pike, Lexington, KY 40511.
We look forward to welcoming everyone in May! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the KYRBA Office.